This year, I am determined to lose this pesky weight that I’ve been carrying around since being diagnosed with an auto-immune. The Prednisone added 24lbs to my weight in a two week period!! Couple that with the 10 I needed to lose…well, you get the picture!!
- Find a trainer who will guide, inspire, and work with you where you are health wise. You never want a trainer to push you beyond your current abilities. Be realistic!! AND see a medical professional before starting any exercise routine.
- Enlist a friend to work out with you 3 -5 time per week. They will be your accountability partner. If you don’t have someone in mind, as the gym manager if they know of someone they can pair you up with, which may work out better!
- Purchase a heart rate monitor/tracker. This will help calculate your progress! I love my MYONE. My gym has several boards where you can keep track of your heart rate and MEPS. I get motivated by seeing where I stand amongst others which gets me moving!! Do your own research and find something that fits your budget and needs.
- Find free fitness apps to get you moving!
- My mirror, clothes and scale – ENOUGH SAID!
Whatever motivates you to move your body, keep it up!!
Join our Facebook page, Healthy Living with Patti Green and share your fitness favorites!